Saturday, November 21, 2009

Who pinched me????

How do I start this blog today???? Hmmmm.... remember when you would get whacked on your birthday of course you got whacked as many years as you were and then someone had to throw in--- "and a pinch to grow an inch" comment....
Well darn it I think it's true!!! No longer am I a size "9"-- yeah that was the norm back in the day for me.... but I'm not going to blame it on the dryer shrinking my clothes! Nope, I'm blaming it on all those pinches I got over the years!!! LOL....

Yeah so I'm not the "perfect body"-- but heck just what is the so called "perfect body?" I think I'm perfectly fine because my hubby tells me so!! Thanks honzie I need to hear that every now and again....

I'm wondering how many of you feel the same way about this...LOL

Today's freebie is a goodie to use for anyone's birthday pictures and such....
I hope you have been enjoying all of the one's I've posted so far during this month. I have only a few more and then who know's what path I'll be going on (any of you got suggestions?)
Here's why you came here, as always please send your friends to snag their own and let me know what direction you would like me to go in for next months freebies....
Click the preview to go to my 4share





Have a very blessed day....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Nov [LA 02:51pm, NY 05:51pm, UK 10:51pm] - 22 Nov [OZ 09:51am]).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 22, 2009. Thanks again.