Monday, November 16, 2009

Aged like Fine Wine... not cheese!

Hello ladies and gents! This morning I was flipping through all the pictures I have uploaded over the years to photobucket, I didn't realize how many I had in there!!! I know that my daughter has made a comment or two about all of them on there but what can I say.... I love our pictures and I am a visual learner so the two just go hand in hand!!!

In my last blog I mentioned the old 45's that I found in my closet (see the first player at the bottom of the blog to hear all the songs I was able to find) and now it's time for me to share with you some "older pictures" from years past to just this year. Before I do that I would like to mention how at times it's a struggle to watch your body go through this aging transformation, the mirror always seems to show things that were'nt there just the day before LOL.... but on the other hand I am very THANKFUL that I am able to see this transformation take place. For every wisdom spot there are stories galore about my life's journey. For every grey hair there is a tale of what my children have done to me.... for every extra pound I can probably tell you a story about our dinner table conversations.... but all in all I know that I can at times feel like "old cheese" and then low and behold I come across these pictures and think to myself... wow.... you aren't aging like cheese but like fine wine..... I'm blessed each and everyday that I get to wake up and share the day with everyone, for my daily bread that the Good Lord gives me, and for my family and friends!!!!

With all of this in mind I thought it would be a good time to give you the freebie that you came here for. I know how easily we can feel like "cheese", but I want you to feel the same blessings that I feel... yes we may not feel perfect but God loves you for who you are!!! For you are like a fine wine that the Good Lord has made.... a blend unique, aromatic, robust and full....
I pray your cup overflows with blessings just as my own does.

I'm gonna leave you with some pictures that I found in my bucket....

Back around 1995


Easter 2006


Christmas 2007


Summer 2009


Fall 2009




Okay enough of my own walk down the aging lane.....
Just click the preview to get to my 4share to download your freebie and as always please send your friends to snag their own. It would be nice to hear from some of you who do come, so take a second and drop me a line here about how you feel you are aging it would be nice to hear a story or two.....






May your cup overflow with perfect blessings!!!

0 comments: