Monday, November 23, 2009

I Wish.....

Well the countdown to my birthday has officially started!!! Although I've been giving birthday goodies all month because of it I will try my best to finish out the rest of the month for all of you with more birthday goodies...
The only problem is that I haven't been able to get to my 4shared account for 2 day's now!! Is anyone else having issues or is it just me???
So I've opened up a Box.net and now will trade them in and out until 4shared works out it's issues.
I guess it's a good enough reason to give this freebie for the day since I've been making a wish that it would clear up and it hasn't LOL....

Last year's and this year's birthday's are going much better than my 30's! I don't know why I struggled so much with going through my 30's but they were brutal to me!!!
It's really a good feeling to be the age I am now and well... sure there are ache's and pains, snaps and crackles yeah the family gene pool is a little mucky--- isn't it wonderful how we all get the "bad body" ailments handed down to us and never any of the ones that we really want! LOL....

I plan on taking it really easy this week, my dear hubby is at home with me on vacation from work this week! I do love having him around even if it does mess up my schedule (you know what I mean?).

We have 6th and 7th grade sessions today and then 1st year Confirmation tonight and then that's about it for the week except for the fact that I have to get to the grocery store tomorrow to buy my portion of the Thanksgiving dinner and I'm thrilled that I don't have to cook the whole dinner this year!!! WE are actually getting together and will split the whole meal between my family, my mom, my sister and her family (yeah that's all we could get together)believe me don't be shocked because it's been this way for years now!!! Yes people my family is the one who put the
FUN in dysFUNctional.... LOL..... but it's my family and well you learn to either adapt or be overcome with sorrow over it.....

I guess one of my wishes would be that we can all learn to get along well enough to be together once in a while but I'm not gonna waste all my breath on that one....
So I place this issue in the hands of God and pray that He see's us through!

Wow... I'm a bit long winded today on this blog aren't I????
Just in case I don't get my 4shared working right I am leaving a link to the Pinch to grow an Inch on this one too.....

So you will find all that you need by clicking the previews below.

I pray you all have many wishes (prayers) that reach the ears of God--- most importantly wishes (prayers) of Thanksgiving on this upcoming Thankgsgiving day!

As always please send your friends to pick up their own and please leave a little note letting me know what you think or would like me to work on for next month.


Here's your goodies!!!






and here's the back-up to my last freebie




Have a blessed day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Nov. 24, 2009. Thanks again.