Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Birthday tooooo ME!

Thank you God for another blessed year of my life.... I pray for many more to do your will Lord and not my own!

I'm glad you joined me for my birthday goodies!! I know it's not much but it's something and I'm glad to hear from so many of you who have come and picked up my freebies this month!

I can only imagine what the cake (if I get one) will look like tonight if they try to put all 41 candles on it! Maybe a small forest fire? LOL....
So in honor of those cakes that burn brightly I offer you this freebie of the day!!
You know everyone looks absolutely fabulous in candle light right??? Okay so I keep telling myself that!

I'm not sure what's on the agenda today, the ladies in the parish office want to take me to lunch and I just might take them up on that! I know I have to do the prep work for my share of Thanksgiving dinner so that's on my agenda and as for the rest of the day??? Who knows... my family likes to try to keep secrets LOL....

I pray that your day is as full as mine and as blessed. I also ask for God's blessings upon all your Thanksgiving gatherings tomorrow.


Here's your freebie, just click to get to my 4shared and if there's any problems let me know and I'll upload it to my box.net. Please send your friends to snag their own I'd really appreciate it.



Have a blessed and safe holiday week!

0 comments: