Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Leftovers...

Happy day after Thankgiving blessings to all of you...
Were you bold enough to go out on black friday to start your holiday shopping??? I was bold enough to say "no" to the sales lol... but I did do some online shopping at JC Penneys for my hubby.... now I'm down to purchasing the in-laws stuff.... I just need to find some picture frames and then I'm finished Whoo-hoo for me and whoo-hoo I won't be trying to max our cards out again this year!!!

I'm sure you all had many leftovers from your turkey dinner and are enjoying them today!!! I thought you might be pulling up all those pictures that you took with whomever you were with and that you might need some cute captions for all of them. If you are anything like me then you take a lot of pictures of people eating... oh the joy of those lol....

So I'm giving you some of my own Thanksgiving leftovers (ooooh a bonus you get two!) as your freebies today.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful gathering and are still enjoying your time with your family and friends. This upcoming sunday is the 1st Sunday of Advent.... please don't over-look this beautiful season that we have in preparing for the coming of our Lord.... I am bound and determined not to let anything stand in my way this Advent that will detract from the true meaning of Christmas! I guess that's another reason why I've cut back on my purchases this year....


I have a question to ask..... (leave your answer in a comment below)
WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO PREPARE FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR?????
(let's see how many unique answers I get here)



Well enough of my ramblings!! Here's your goodies and please make sure you send your friends to pick up their own. Click the preview of each one to go to my 4shared and download them.










Thanks for visiting!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Nov [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 28 Nov [OZ 09:00am]).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 28, 2009. Thanks again.