Saturday, November 14, 2009

Smiles, Memories and Wrinkles....

Cleaning house for the upcoming holiday and I must say its been a productive day today!!!! I finally got into my closet and cleaned it out, along the way I found some long lost items that I've been hanging onto for more than one reason I suppose. Some of the treasures that I found today included my son's 1st Communion Suit, a family photo that included almost all of us, my oldest sister wasn't in the picture. I also came across some pants that I refuse to part with yeah I can't even fit a leg into them but hey I'm sentimental!!! I also found the sweater that I would use when I was pregnant for my daughter, my wedding dress from when our marriage was convalidated in the church, the dress I wore to my 10 year high school reunion.... some things in the corner that I don't even know what it was(I think they were sample size lotions and shampoos that I would collect from hotel stays...)
Needless to say I have room now!!! I also came across a box of old 45's (records for those of you who don't know the term). My daughter asked me--- so how many songs are on those things... LOL.. Uh only one per side and yeah they were a little pricy...
but over the years I would store, haul, and pack away these small treasures. I thought it would be fun to hear all the songs that we had but I don't have a record player anymore.... DANG!
I thought the next best thing to do was to find them on projectplaylist.com
I managed to find all but 44 of them and even found 2 of those on Youtube.com
So if you're old enough to remember or had older siblings that listened to them then maybe you'll enjoy listening to this playlist all you have to do is click the button that says it will popout the player... then you can boogie through them while having fun on other pages. I hope I do this right so if it doesn't show in this post then I will add it to the bottom of my page.

Whew... now that I've said all that stuff I suppose you really want your freebie LOL... I'm still continuing with my silly birthday quotes since it's my birthday month.
I figured with all the memories I went through today and all the smiles that they brought to me while thinking of those fond times.... a wrinkle or two won't matter to me because surely that's where a smile used to be!!!

I hope that you enjoy this one and that you cherish any little wrinkle that may pop up in life because remember it's where a smile used to be!

As alway's please send others here to get their own and it would be nice to add to my memories by hearing from those of you who come by to snag it.
Click the preview it will take you to my 4share



May you be blessed with many wrinkly memories....


THE MUSIC I FOUND WILL BE IN THE PLAYER BELOW.... JUST STOP THE ONE PLAYING TO LISTEN TO THE 45'S

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 16 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).