Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Snap, Crackle and Pop!

I'm happy to see that I lived up to coming to my blog more often than I had over the last couple of months. I'm going to continue to offer silly birthday quotes like I mentioned and today's really lives up to some of the things that are beginning to happen to this "slightly used body" of mine!!!
It's amazing how when I sit here my mind doesn't feel like it's much older than a few years out of high school (you know what I mean?) yet when I get up from sitting my body reminds me that it's far from just a few years out of high school. Yeah yeah I know that if I exercised more I wouldn't be feeling all the snap, crackles and pops but I'm sure even those who are in top shape are hearing the same things that I hear when I get up.....
Not that I'm ancient or anything like that but it's funny the noises that come out of a body as we get a bit more used.... lol....
My hubby and I can have some major competition in the noise department at times!!!
I suppose you didn't just come here to read the ramblings of myself and that you are looking for your freebie (that is why you're here right? LOL)
Before I entice you with the freebie I wanted to make sure that I say THANK YOU to all our Veterans out there on this dreary (looks like rain) Veteran day!!! I appreciate my freedom and recognize it doesn't come freely and for that I thank you all who have served and/or continue to serve our country. For the family members of these selfless brothers and sisters in Christ I also thank because there are more out there that are standing behind those who serve than we will ever truly know.

Okay... back to why you are here....
Really you should always try your hardest to stay young at heart no matter what happens to the rest of the ole' body.


As always please leave a little love and send your friends to pick up their own ;o)
Here's your freebie!!!


May your body sing out lovingly to Our Creator for He loves every-single-thing about you! So go ahead and make a joyful (sometimes painful) noise unto HIM....


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 12 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).