Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Your Way Freebie

Hello all!!!
Boy it's been a rough day!!!!

Been busy beginning to get all the new Catechetical School year put together....
it's busy and it's time consuming, but I love every minute of it (okay except for the nasty head-aches I get from staring at the computer!) I will only get busier from this point forward.

Other than that I had to run out and get some iron on transfer paper for our youth group, only problem was I'm out $10.00 because my printer wouldn't catch the paper right... geez.....

But the worst of all was the fact that my washer is now officially on the fritz and it flooded my laundry room and kitchen, I'm so darn happy that it didn't make it to the carpet.

Although I would like to have a very good day everyday I too must accept the fact that it won't always be that way, I would love to "order" it that way but as the old saying goes in our home "this isn't Burger King, you can't have it your way"

I'm sure there are others out there that use that term also... it just seemed so darn appropriate to give it as a freebie because of the day I had.

I hope that your day went a lot better and that you are able to use this on some of those silly pictures you may have.

May you have a blessed day!



Here's your freebie, as always please send others to pick up their own, and maybe if you feel so inclind you can leave a little love while you are here (I sure can use some right now)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 4 post on Jul. 22, 2009. Thanks again.