Monday, July 6, 2009

Some Fishy Freebies!!!!

Hello Everyone!!! Let me just say "Wow"!! I'm really thrilled at how many have come this last week to snag my freebies and for those few who took the time to leave me some luvin' I want to thank you very much for your kindness!!!

I'm heading out to vacation WHOOT WHOOT!!! (okay my poor attempt at a written whistle lol) But I'm sooooo darn excited about getting away even if it's only for a few days!! We are escaping to my favorite place to just sit in God's presence.... Monterey!!! Oh yeah being by the ocean definitely puts life into perspective and realizing that even though I'm just another little speck on this earth, no matter how small God loves me... WOW!!! And remember He loves you guys too!!!

Okay I know you're here for a freebie or 2 or 3 or Wow... 4?? Yep I felt I couldn't do just one since you all enjoyed my others so much!!! I've done something a little fishy here because of course knowing where I am heading and how much I love being near the water (although I don't fish). I absolutely love to EAT fish lol.... but never have had to catch my own, unless you wanna count going to the store and purchasing some... does that count??? LOL...

Okay enough of my rambles I have to get busy packing so we can leave by 10:00 at the latest.... I'm not sure if I'll be posting anything while I'm away (maybe/maybe not) so I hope that you will return for my new wordarts that I have for you when I return....

Like I said these are a bit fishy, I hope that you have something or someone in your life that you can use these with....

Have a very blessed day!!!





Here's your freebies!!!!! (you'll see duplicate sayings because some have hooks and some don't)














1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).