Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm Back and with Freebies!!!

Wow... I didn't realize I was gone from here for so long!!!
Life sure does have a way of taking you in places that keep you from
blogging!!! But I hope that doesn't keep anyone away from here!!!

I managed to get through 2 graduations, 3 Sacraments, Mother's day and Father's Day and a Ordination Celebration since April (the last time I blogged) although somethings did cause a little bruising around the edges (wow my daughter is out of high school???) all in all I had a great and busy time getting through it all!!! And I couldn't have done it without my Hubby, kids and very close friends!!!

So I thought with all that help from them I would make a little wordart that you might be able to use after all the Fourth of July/Holiday's/events that are happening in your life!!!

I hope you enjoy them as much as I did making them for you to use. I'll post a layout later on using these.
As always please send other's here to pick up their own.... thanks!

Just click the tag for your download and make sure to come back and get all 4 (or whatever you might need) and leave a hello while you are either at 4shared or here.









Here's your Freebies!!!












1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Jul. 04, 2009. Thanks again.