Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Vacation Freebie!!!

I'm waiting on my kids to get ready to leave for the day so you are getting a vacation freebie while I am waiting (uh somewhat patiently!!!) We are in Monterey and the adjoining cities (today we head to Point Lobos).... my favorite place to escape to, although the kids are driving me completely NUTS!!!! But their my kids and I guess I'll keep em!! After all I have too much time and energy invested in them lol.....

We always stop at San Juan Bautista with a picnic lunch so we can uh yeah eat lunch... and of course we have to take pictures too. My mom always asks me why I always go to the same places when we go on vacation and my typical response is, "Well if it ain't broke then don't fix it!!!" Hmmmm maybe I'll do that quote for wordart!? What do you think???

So needless to say I have a bunch of the same type of pictures except I get to see the kiddo's grow up in them... yeah! This time we brought along one of Gabriel's friends (too keep him busy and happy--- happy kid=happy Mom!) and we were finally able to take a full family picture. So this is us at San Juan, and yes I will be posting more of our vacation pictures along with some freebies, so if you're not following me (which I humble beg you to do) then stop back by and check in every now and again.



I Made this quicky to go with my word art using
Bel Vidotti's Fluer's Freebie Kit.... dang I'm gonna miss her!!!! I really wish she would return I love her kits!!!


The saying can be two fold as it is for us... we were in front of the Church and the statue is of St. John the Baptist but you see we are able to know what Love is because of God first and foremost, but we are also able to know what Love is because of each other!!! So thank you Jesus for lovin' all of us!!! Remember, GOD just LOVES the heck out of YOU, so remember that!!

Here's your freebie, I hope you like it!!! Leave me some lovin', comments, suggestions, or whatever...lol....
click preview to download



I pray you all have a very blessed day!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Jul. 09, 2009. Thanks again.