Friday, July 10, 2009

Motherhood Freebie

Hi ladies (and any gents that may stop here)...
I had a really lazy day today, which I really was in need of after
being on vacation with 3 teenagers lol...
If you read and or picked up my last freebies then you know all about it.

So in light of being a MOM on vacation I felt it would be a great idea to share some Motherhood freebies (yep more than one) with you all today.
I have chosen to be a stay at home mom when I first learned I was pregnant 18 years ago. Although it wasn't a vocation that I embraced whole heartidly, not that I didn't want to but when society seems to think that both parents should be working or if you don't have a college degree then you aren't successful in life. Success to me in life is raising God fearing, law abiding, loving, caring, compassionate children so that they in turn when they are adults will be able to do the same. So far both my dear hubby and I have done a fair job, but only by the grace of God!!!

So if you are out there, a new mom/dad and you stay at home as your primary vocation in life, know that you are being cheered for!!!! I applaud any person who choses to stay at home and do what we do. I applaud anyone who decides that it is better to sacrifice for the betterment of our family. Yes being a single income family can be very hard at times!!!! Since my hubby is a State employee we only get paid once a month (believe me it took forever to get use to living that way) and there's always alot of month over than money.... but we make it because God provides and we have faith in Him for providing and we are grateful for all that he gives to us.

Whew... now with that off of my chest just remember if you struggle as a mom you are not alone... and Motherhood is not for wimps... so I hope that these freebies can be used for some of those crazy moment pictures but most especially for those favorite baby pictures....

Enjoy!!! As always please send others here to pick up their own and leave a little love as I truly am blessed by your presence here.

Have a great day!!!



Here's your goodies!!! Just click the previews to download





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Jul. 11, 2009. Thanks again.