Thursday, October 15, 2009

Football Fanatic MOM

Wow....
I didn't realize how long it had been since I last gave away a freebie or even came on here to blog.
Life sure does have a way with sneaking up on you and snatching away months at a time. Now with a child in college (ah the adult world is catching up with her) and my youngest in high school life has taken a big change for all of us.
When my daughter was in high school, (self-proclaimed Band Geek) I was a Band Mom and I had a lot to learn in regards to that title lol...




But now I am on a totally different field, literally!!! My son is now on the football team and yes I am shakin' in my boots everytime he hits the field, praying the whole time that nobody gets hurt (oh Lord hear my prayer!!)





Our high school here is too small to have it's own Freshman team so he plays with the JV but when a school comes along that has a Freshman team then all the Freshmen play separately from the rest of the JV. Tonight was the very first Freshman game, it was a nail biter and yeah we lost, but the boys played hard!!!! They did very good considering they don't normally play with just Freshman (nor do they practice separately for freshman games) but I was very proud of my son for working hard. He was one of the Captains for the team (yeeeeeeeeeee) I'm so happy for him!!!!





A few bumps and bruises and he had to get out the last minute of the game for rolling his ankle after getting hit in the thigh, so recovery from this game is unlike the past games he's played in...... But all in all, NO serious injuries THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!
So to share in my bit of joy I am sharing this football freebie with all you who have a special guy playing the ole pigskin game (tee-hee)
I hope you like it and please do leave some love while you are here.....
As always please send others here to snag their own, just click the sample to get to my 4share.

Here you go!



oh yeah before I leave......
GOOOOOOOOOOOOO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!



0 comments: