Thursday, January 29, 2009

Taco Bell, Eggs and Need of Prayer!







You know teenagers never cease to amaze me!!!  Let just say that the last two evenings have been very disturbing to me and  my household.  The worst thing about it is that the teens I am venting about aren't even my own!!!
Tues night around 9:15 p.m. the drama began....





Okay so small house pets weren't involved in the fiasco but the little dog above is a hint as to what happened....

So the story begins...
I was sitting here on my computer putting together my  new layout when all of a sudden I hear a car pull up (I hang out in my garage) and started honking their horn like crazy.....  So I tell Lance that it sounds like there is someone in front of the house to go and check, he does and then I hear car tires screeching and after a couple of minutes he comes into the garage for the push broom!


What in the world? Why does he need the push broom... he continues telling me that 2 young girls were in their car being chased by some young boys (found out that it's possibly an ex-boyfriend)....





I didn't think there was someone pointing the way but.... The young ladies sought refuge at our house because they knew that an officer lived at our home
(Lance brings home a patrol car on occassion)
and they came straight to our house....



***duh duh duh (imagine creepy music now)....***


I'm following him out the door as I'm listening to this story, still trying to figure out why in the world does he need a push broom...
I did a cat head count to make sure that they were all in the garage and a family pet didn't get squished...
(dread that thought!)
then he finally mentioned Taco Bell packets...


TACO BELL PACKETS???





He then continued the story about how they were squirting taco bell packets on the young ladies (around age 17-18'ish?) car..... I finally stepped onto the walkway and was in view of the driveway I didn't think I would see so many packets






No these aren't the original packets 




(stupid me I didn't even think of taking a picture!!)



normally I would love to see Taco Bell packets because that would mean I had a really yummy meal!! (especially since it's that lovely time of the month!)




There had to be at least 20 packets strewn on my driveway and the street!!!! Lance said that he called the young men (boys) back and they decided to yell out !^$* that!!!


No it wasn't a blessing!


So I started helping and then decided I better start looking at the car and sure enough there was taco sauce on the car... I told Lance that it needed to be washed off because it is acidic, I went into the house to get something to clean it off but Lance came behind me telling me that he was going to take it to the carwash down the street. Great... at least the car will be clean right??


Well......
(again play the creepy music)



the boys were at the car wash the same time that he went there.... from what I can tell between what I now know... they had a bit of a "discussion" at the carwash, normally I would be okay with Lance defending his property but again we are speaking about teenagers here and their amount of respect for others is something that needs to be fixed so to speak....


You might be asking "so what's the big deal???" Taco Bell... Washed Car.... both are something all women want when they are having that special visit from "aunt flo" right? Yeah I would have enjoyed it like I said if I got a meal out of it but all I got was a bigger headache and more drama tonight!!! The young boys (little brats!) decided that they would







Again I'm sitting here in my house.... (Wed. Night)


(in the garage-- ask me if you want why I hang out in the garage...)



and I was just about to call it a night, when all of a sudden I hear a smash against the garage door and a ping-ping.... then the roar of a car engine, Lance jumped up and ran out to see what it was.... I soon followed behind him....



OH MY GOODNESS!!!







The little... #^^#@%'s egged my car and the garage.....
(again I failed to have my camera!!)



now what really pisses me off is the fact that they wasted foodand



WE DON'T EVEN KNOW THE GIRLS WHO CAME TO OUR HOME!



now they didn't go small.... they decided that a dozen wasn't quite enough... but a whole






flat would do the job!!!



Needless to say we found out who the little *&^&* was and decided to drive straight over to their home to talk to the parents....



OH MY GOSH!!! That boy has more attitude that an X-LG pair of Hane's can ever handle!!!! Let's just say that the boy likes to use the "F" word like it was the word: and, but, the, he, she, we, yes, no......
and he did all of it in front of his mother.....
so you know he has no respect for others if he has no respect for his own mother!



I suppose he decided to return to our home because of the "discussion" that Lance and he had gotten into at the carwash....



1. I don't like the fact that a confrontation has caused this to happen



and



2. I fear it is only going to get worse from here!






So why am I telling you all of this drama? Because I'm really upset and needed to get it off my chest. And because I really would appreciate it if you would pray for this young boy to change his way's and his heart. I also ask that you pray for the safety of my family, as we know how crazy teens can be.....



So for a while I will be made to feel uncomfortable in my own home, not knowing what will happen next. Yes I am trying to make light of some of the things that happened by adding in the pictures but that doesn't mean I'm not upset or a little fearful of what may possibly happen. I guess it's just my weird way of releasing the frustrations I'm having right now. That and the fact that it is 12:16 a.m. and there is nothing on t.v. and heck why not blog about this non-sense right?? So please add me to your prayer list I would really appreciate it, as I always pray for your intentions when in need.



Thanks for listening to my venting!!!!





You know...... I'm thinking....




But it's way too late! So I'll leave this little advice for all who managed to make it through this long blog....







Thanks for listening (actually reading)

0 comments: