Friday, January 9, 2009

First time for everything

Hello there!
Okay so I'm going to try to post something for the first time on here. Although I have been a part of the Myspace community for a number of years now I thought I would branch out a bit further and see who I can meet here in this great big blog world out here.

I actually created this blog quite a few day's ago but I just couldn't get the hang of posting pictures, which I absolutely love to find and share and well... I gave up.

So I'm going to try again in hopes that I can get the hang of this.


I suppose I should say a bit about myself on here just in case someone does stop by to see what this little faith corner is all about.... hahaha

Well I'm a mother of 2 and a wife of 1.... for 18 years now...
I live in a very small town called Newman, it's located in the Central Valley of Sunny California... of course it's not so sunny right this moment... more damp and foggy California hahaha. Okay so let's see, I'm the Director of Religious Education at our parish, St. Joachim. I have been for the last 9 years and I also have been a Catechist for 13 years.... fun and exciting stuff that happens when I am with the children who are enrolled in our program, that's for sure!!!
It really is a blessing to be a part of their faith formation and to see them grow closer to God each day!
My husband is the Deacon of our parish which means that our life is that much more busier and at times down right confusing... especially since we have a Senior in High School getting ready to graduate and an 8th grader who is (God willing) graduating this year too.... so needless to say our lives are a bit of a whirlwind at times this year!

Well I think I'm going to call it quits to this post so I can figure out how to work this a blog better.

Until then...

May the Lord Bless you and Keep you
May the Lord let His face shine upon you
and be gracious to you
May the Lord look upon you kindly and grant you peace.



Me and my Hubby in Monterey on Mothers Day 2008
Julie

0 comments: