Sunday, March 29, 2009

Understanding and a Freebie!

Hi all!
Well another week has flown by and I was hoping to be able to post more freebies during the week but well what can I say, time got away from me.

I'm still working on making a full scrapbook for my daughter's graduation and its going slow but it's going! Geez who would have ever thought that it would take so long to share memories, then again it took time to make them so it's just as important to take the time to make a really nice scrapbook right???

I was going through some older pictures and found these from a couple of years ago....
you know how it is when you were a teenager and well, parents just don't understand.. lol!!! By the way that was a really good song way way way back in the 80's and it still rings true, for past and present kids (and parents hahaha). I had my moments too, growing up I didn't think my mother would ever "get me" and now I am experiencing the same thing with my own children... geez it's life re-lived I'm just on the other end of spectrum this time.




I love the crazy look on my kids faces! It's pretty much how I feel sometimes when it seems like they are talking in circles... but even though they think "I don't understand", I really do!!!! Yep been there, done that, got the t-shirt! lol....


I've made the layout using the sister term but made 2 wordarts, one for sisters and one for brothers, so I hope it works for someone out there.


Click the samples and they will lead you to my 4shared. While you are there please leave some love... I'd really appreciate it!

Here's the goodies:



WAIT WAIT WAIT..... I JUST REALIZED (3 DAYS LATER) I MIS-SPELLED BROTHER (DANG! Yes I know they can be a bother but lol if you downloaded the bad one I apologize)... I FIXED IT SO PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD THE CORRECT SPELLED ONE ABOVE!!!!

and


I always try my best to give credit where credit is due and I hope you do the same.
My LO was made using:
Naturel Scrap Kit Created by Happy-Scrap

May God bless you with someone in your life who can "understand" just who you really are!

God's blessings be with you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Family/Mom/Dad/Daughter/etc... Theme post on Mar. 30, 2009. Thanks again.