Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Amazed and a Freebie!

Have you ever been amazed at just how much you really love your signifigant other... even after being together for so many years I still am amazed at how much I love and need my husband.
We have been happily married for 18 years now and are still very much in love with each other. Just this last August we went to San Damiano Retreat House to "get away" with one another and to just be still with God for those few days that we were there. If you are ever looking for a great retreat house and live near Danville I suggest that you go and see the Franciscan Friars up there on the hill or you can go just for a day to walk the beautiful grounds that they have there! I'll post a few pictures of our trip there so you can see how beautiful it is.

I know that there are others out there so I thought I would offer you my word art that I used to make this scrap page. Please leave a comment telling me a bit of your Amazing love while your here.
For the following layout I used Piccolina's Kit Japanese Garden and Kaelira's Template

Here's my love of my life....(of course I love my kidlets too!)




Now on to my 2nd freebie!
Click the sample to download it from my 4shared
As always please give credit where credit is due

I hope you enjoy it!




May you always be amazed at how much love is surrounding you every day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Mar. 19, 2009. Thanks again.