Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Siblings and a Freebie!

Hi everyone... hahaha I type as if I have a ton of people stopping by here... but whatever I'll continue to talk as if I have a ton of new friends and hopefully one day I will have at least more than a few hahaha...
Well I made it through Ministry Day last Saturday and now it's time to put that behind me and move forward with other everyday life issues.

It's hard to believe that March is already in it's final weeks... whew where does time go???? It's getting closer and closer to the end of the school year which causes my stomach to jump and twist! Why? Well, my darling daughter will be graduating from High School and will begin a new chapter in her life... I wonder, will she still need me as much as she did in the past, she and my son have always been my #1 job (even if they think differently at times), it was something both my husband and I decided when I was pregnant for her 18 years ago... I would stay at home and I would live my vocation as wife and mother to the best of my ability.... Okay so I haven't been the best in the world, but I do try and that's all that matters... when I fall I get back up and try again.... parenthood is afterall a growth process!!!

My son is a completly different child compared to my daughter and when the two of them stick together (instead of fighting) they really can conquer the world (don't tell them I told you that, there might be an uprising in the house LOL).


Romantic Scrap Kit by: DitaB
Template by: Andrea Gold


I want to put together something that encompasses both of their lives for their graduations (oh my son graduates Jr. High one day before my daughter, did I fail to mention that above?) so I thought I would start with some "Sibling" layouts....
in the process I hope to give you my wordart. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do making them. Please let me know if you do snag them as I'm beginning to wonder if they are even any good.

Below you will find the links to my 4shared so just click on the Tag and it will lead you there.

May you too have a shoulder to lean on that will give you strength...
God bless you today and always!



P.s. I'm not sure why when you go to file share that it only shows up as a black box, but I promise it's there ;o)!

Here's the Freebie for today:

0 comments: