Monday, March 16, 2009

Ministry Day and a Freebie!

Well I'm taking the leap!!! After a couple of years of dinking on my computer with PSP, and downloading Hundreds of wonderful freebies (shamelessly I'm addicted thanks to all the talented ladies out there!) Well I thought I would try my hand at offering a freebie as well. Although I don't have the ability to do kits as I haven't learned how, I do know how to do Word Art, another addiction of mine. I am able to convey my feelings as well as my Faith to others that I work with and for by making Word Art for prayer services and environment when needed.
I actually had this finished a week or two ago because I had been asked by a dear Sister (yep a nun) if I would be able to do the environment for the presenters rooms and the roundtable discussion for our Annual Ministry Day gathering. What's Ministry Day?? Here's a brief run down before I post my pics and my freebie....

Ministry Day is the Annual Adult Faith Formation Conference of the Diocese of Stockton. The Conference provides professional development opportunity for all parish ministers and a day of spiritual enrichment and growth in faith for all Catholics. As a diocese we gather around our Bishop to celebrate who we are and to affirm our commitment to carry out our mission as the local Church. It is a must for all who take their baptismal call seriously. (I borrowed this from our Diocesan Website, glad they had it posted... whew... lol..)

Okay so here's what I came up with for the roundtable decorations, the Mass being celebrated for the day is the Conversion of St. Paul so I thought I would carry that theme into the environment... this is what I came up with:



I made this (LO? layout?) using
Bel Vidotti Scraps
and a few rocks from Granny


Well here's my try at a freebie!
If you happen to snag it can you let me know...
I don't know if anyone even stops by here to listen to my rants, prayers or reflections.... so it'd be kinda nice to find out ;o)

Here's it is...


Click the sample above to be taken to my 4shared
Please send others to download it themselves
and please give credit where credit is due

Thanks!
I hope you liked it and I pray that you Run as to Win for Christ today!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Mar. 17, 2009. Thanks again.