Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Someone like you and a FREEBIE!!!

Wow... Holy Thursday is only 2 days away!!! Where did Lent go??? I realize that being busy can set someone's clock off a bit but geez 40+ day's is a bit crazy to speed by!!! I like to think that this time of the year is my "cannery season" since we have Holy Week upon us which means Full Initiation at the Easter Vigil for 3 of our new parishoners and then First Sacraments, a Confirmation Retreat, Confirmandi interviews with Confirmation following shortly after that! Whew... between all of that wonderful Grace is my daily life!! Two graduations to prepare for smack dab in the middle of all of that... yeah it's pickin' time!!! LOL...

I wanted to be able to share more often but like I said above, busy busy busy....
I need a day (week) to just be able to be still and sit with God!
But for now I have to go and clean house and prepare food for a meeting when our Parish priest comes over to finalize Holy Week with Lance (you know my hubby is a Deacon of the Church?), I absolutely LOVE THE EASTER VIGIL!!!! Although theres a lot of work involved, just being a part of it is a blessing in itself, although all the work makes it not seem so "blessed" at the time until you see the end results and that is CHRIST IS RISEN!!!!
I really would like to say more but so much to do with so little time....

My freebie today is about siblings again...
I too have a brother (and 3 sisters) and it's funny to think that I felt the same way (see freebie) when we were kids.... funny how life is a revolving door and we are able to see this in our children!!!

My kids are great, although I often hear others call their "step brothers/sisters" by that title, you know I'm sure you've heard it when people say, "oh my stepbrother is coming over" or "my stepsister had a baby". I'm so thankful to God that although my son is adopted they have never once looked at each other differently or placed a title on each other!! They are truly Brother and Sister-- no titles involved, after all we are all Brothers and Sisters in Christ....



So here's my freebie for you!!! Click the preview to go to my 4shared



Please give credit where credit is due and please leave a comment telling me a quote you'd like to see, I'd be happy to make it if only you give me words.

I used my PURCHASED KIT: Kingdom by the Sea from
Secret Garden Creations to make this LO.

I pray you all have someone to lean on and that the someone you have doesn't have a lable attached to them.
Have a blessed Holy Week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Apr. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.