Saturday, April 11, 2009

HE IS RISEN and a Family freebie

A Happy Holy Saturday and Blessed Easter to you!!!
I know I'm a day early in saying that but tonight and tomorrow I will be very busy celebrating EASTER and I wanted to get this freebie posted!!! Tonight we have 3 parishoners being fully initiated into the Church!!! Oh I know that their families are very happy indeed... as I am truly blessed along with my husband to have been a part of their formation and their journey to this beautiful night for them!!!!

How wonderful is our God that we should be so blessed to be included as His children, that my Lord should die for me is something that is still difficult to grasp at times!!! I am so thankful for everything that He has given to me, even down to the weeds that grow in my garden!!!



I pray that you too have the same sense of thankfulness, I know you all do as you are all very smart and faithfilled people ;o)




Again I wish and pray you and your family many blessings upon you all on this wonderful Holy Saturday!!! And that you feel the Joy and Grace that we all have received this Easter Sunday and always!!!


In light of "Family" I thought I would offer you my wordart that I used for my new layout.
Here's the freebie preview, just click it and it will take you to my 4 shared



As always I ask that you give credit where credit is due and please let me know you were here.... that would be really nice!!!

My new layout was made by using:

A Touch of Romance by: "Stacey’s Scraps"


God's peace be with you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Family/Mom/Dad/Daughter/etc... Theme post on Apr. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.